Police issue warning after crash closes road for more than an hour
- Credit: Archant
A busy north Norfolk road had to be closed in both directions after a crash.
Norfolk police were called to the accident at around 11.30am on Saturday, February 2.
It happened on the A148 at Fakenham, close to the Shell garage near to the roundabout on the outskirts of the market town.
The road remained closed for more than an hour while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
Norfolk police took to Twitter to advise drivers to take alternative routes, and also issued a warning.
You may also want to watch:
“With the bad weather, make sure you adjust your speed and braking distance accordingly. This is to keep yourself and other road users safe!”
An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust also attended.
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device
- 10 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway