Police issue warning after crash closes road for more than an hour
- Credit: Archant
A busy north Norfolk road had to be closed in both directions after a crash.
Norfolk police were called to the accident at around 11.30am on Saturday, February 2.
It happened on the A148 at Fakenham, close to the Shell garage near to the roundabout on the outskirts of the market town.
The road remained closed for more than an hour while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
Norfolk police took to Twitter to advise drivers to take alternative routes, and also issued a warning.
You may also want to watch:
“With the bad weather, make sure you adjust your speed and braking distance accordingly. This is to keep yourself and other road users safe!”
An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust also attended.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 10 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges