Police issue warning after crash closes road for more than an hour
- Credit: Archant
A busy north Norfolk road had to be closed in both directions after a crash.
Norfolk police were called to the accident at around 11.30am on Saturday, February 2.
It happened on the A148 at Fakenham, close to the Shell garage near to the roundabout on the outskirts of the market town.
The road remained closed for more than an hour while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
Norfolk police took to Twitter to advise drivers to take alternative routes, and also issued a warning.
You may also want to watch:
“With the bad weather, make sure you adjust your speed and braking distance accordingly. This is to keep yourself and other road users safe!”
An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust also attended.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life