Power restored in Wells area
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.
The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
EDF Energy Network engineers managed to restore supplies to 1,221 customers in stages from 8.32am.
The remaining 285 customers has their supplies restored by 10.53am.
You may also want to watch:
EDF Energy Network apologised for the inconvenience caused to customers.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk