Power restored in Wells area
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.
The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
EDF Energy Network engineers managed to restore supplies to 1,221 customers in stages from 8.32am.
The remaining 285 customers has their supplies restored by 10.53am.
You may also want to watch:
EDF Energy Network apologised for the inconvenience caused to customers.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 7 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 8 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms