Power restored in Wells area
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
Engineers have restored power supplies to 1,500 premises at Wells and surrouding areas.
The fault happened at 8.28am this morning due to a fault on an underground cable.
EDF Energy Network engineers managed to restore supplies to 1,221 customers in stages from 8.32am.
The remaining 285 customers has their supplies restored by 10.53am.
You may also want to watch:
EDF Energy Network apologised for the inconvenience caused to customers.
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints