Award winning farmers’ market rescheduled after heavy snow
- Credit: Ian Burt
An award winning farmers’ market has been rescheduled following the recent hazadous weather.
Creake Abbey farmers’ market will now take place this weekend, Saturday, March 10.
Based three miles south of Burnham Market, in north Norfolk, the event will host around 40 food and drink producers from the region.
Founder, Diana Brocklebank Scott, said: “There’s nothing we enjoy more at Creake Abbey than giving Norfolk’s talented food and drink producers the perfect platform to showcase their products, satisfy local demand and educate us all about the origins of our fabulous produce.
“Our award winning market is more popular than ever.
You may also want to watch:
“We know our customers love to discover local foodie talent and support farming and farmers.”
The market will be open from 9.30am to 1pm and includes free entry and parking.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 8 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune