Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
They raised �1,450 which will be presented to Luke Wheeler, Macmillan Cancer Support fundraising manager, today (Thursday 28 January at 3 pm) at the pub.
Mr Wheeler said: “I have been really excited to hear about the amazing fundraising efforts of everyone at the White
You may also want to watch:
Horse in Brancaster Staithe. The work we do is entirely impossible without the generosity, ingenuity and passion of
people like the staff at the White Horse”
- 1 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 4 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 9 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 10 Covid-19 reported at Norfolk chocolate factory