Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
They raised �1,450 which will be presented to Luke Wheeler, Macmillan Cancer Support fundraising manager, today (Thursday 28 January at 3 pm) at the pub.
Mr Wheeler said: “I have been really excited to hear about the amazing fundraising efforts of everyone at the White
You may also want to watch:
Horse in Brancaster Staithe. The work we do is entirely impossible without the generosity, ingenuity and passion of
people like the staff at the White Horse”
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 5 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 9 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead