Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
Staff at the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe have been fundraising by singing to raise funds for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
They held a mammoth carol singing event in bar and arranged a tombola from donated prizes.
They raised �1,450 which will be presented to Luke Wheeler, Macmillan Cancer Support fundraising manager, today (Thursday 28 January at 3 pm) at the pub.
Mr Wheeler said: “I have been really excited to hear about the amazing fundraising efforts of everyone at the White
You may also want to watch:
Horse in Brancaster Staithe. The work we do is entirely impossible without the generosity, ingenuity and passion of
people like the staff at the White Horse”
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 4 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop
- 5 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 6 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 7 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 8 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 9 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 10 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness