When the Red Arrows will fly over Norfolk AGAIN this week
- Credit: Archant
The Red Arrows will be visiting Norfolk again on Thursday.
Their first morning flight will be visible over Norfolk around 9am.
The Red Arrows will leave their Base in Scampton, in Lincolnshire, and will arrive off the North Norfolk coast, visible near Titchwell, and will be over land at Burnham Deepdale.
They will continue flying over Burnham Thorpe, Houghton St Giles, Great Snoring, Fulmodeston, Guestwick Green, Reepham, Felthorpe, Horsford, and into north Norwich, where they will land at the airport.
The late morning flight will be visible over Norfolk from around 11.40am with the Red Arrows arriving back into the county at about 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Red Arrows will take off from Norwich Airport, flying over west Norwich, and Dunston, turning at Swainsthorpe.
This leg will take them south over Saxlingham Thorpe, Long Stratton, Colegate End, and Billingford, before they enter Suffolk.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
They will re-enter Norfolk over south Wisbech, passing St John's Fen End, St Germans, West Winch, Leziate, and Little Massingham, before turning again to be south of East Rudham.
The Red Arrows will then fly over West Raynham, Whissonsett, North Elmham, Lyng, Attlebridge, and Drayton, before landing at Norwich Airport once again.
Their third and final flight for the day will be visible over Norfolk from around 3pm.
They will pass again over west Norwich, going south to Dunston, Shotesham St Mary, Saxlingham Nethergate, Hempnall, Lundy Green, east of Shelton Green, and Harleston, before entering Suffolk.
The Arrows will re-enter Norfolk over Bungay and Earsham, flying over Woodton, Shotesham, and north into Norwich near Stoke Holy Cross and Dunston, before landing in Norwich Airport.
They will then leave Norfolk on Friday.
These flights come after the Arrows were seen over Norfolk on Wednesday on their way to a private Friends and Family Day display in RAF Marham.
The Red Arrows are using Norwich Airport as a base before a display at the Clacton Air Show, in Essex, on Thursday. They are being handled by Saxon Air whilst in Norwich.