Must see photos of a Red Kite and Kestrel having a mid-air brawl
- Credit: Stephen Harvey
Stunning images have been captured of a red kite and a kestrel having a mid-air fight.
Stephen Harvey of Jex Farm B&B and Holiday Barns in Little Snoring near Fakenham stumbled upon the altercation on Tuesday, June 13 and had his trusty camera to hand.
Mr Harvey said: “We have some owls nesting at the barns and I had actually headed out to take a photo of one of the little owls as they were sat on a post.
“I heard some commotion above me and when I looked up I saw the red kite and kestrel having a fight in mid-air. I was treated to that display which was amazing.”
Mr Harvey said he had seen an increase in red kites this year.
You may also want to watch:
To see some more photos taken of the wildlife at Jex Farm B&B and Holiday Barns, visit Jex Farm Bed and Barns.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in market town litter pick
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 6 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 9 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 10 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one