Must see photos of a Red Kite and Kestrel having a mid-air brawl
- Credit: Stephen Harvey
Stunning images have been captured of a red kite and a kestrel having a mid-air fight.
Stephen Harvey of Jex Farm B&B and Holiday Barns in Little Snoring near Fakenham stumbled upon the altercation on Tuesday, June 13 and had his trusty camera to hand.
Mr Harvey said: “We have some owls nesting at the barns and I had actually headed out to take a photo of one of the little owls as they were sat on a post.
“I heard some commotion above me and when I looked up I saw the red kite and kestrel having a fight in mid-air. I was treated to that display which was amazing.”
Mr Harvey said he had seen an increase in red kites this year.
You may also want to watch:
To see some more photos taken of the wildlife at Jex Farm B&B and Holiday Barns, visit Jex Farm Bed and Barns.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis