Three days of roadworks to repair damaged surface on busy route
- Credit: Archant
Three days of roadworks will cause delays on the B1153 between Docking and Brancaster in north Norfolk.
Work to carry out road repair works will begin on Wednesday, February 13, and take three days to complete.
The site will extend from the junction with Dalegate Road northwards to near Mill House.
During the repair works the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion route via Burnham Market and Stanhoe will be in operation between 7.30am and 5pm each day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
The work, which will cost £65,000, will be carried out by the council’s community and environmental services department and contractors.