Three days of roadworks to repair damaged surface on busy route
- Credit: Archant
Three days of roadworks will cause delays on the B1153 between Docking and Brancaster in north Norfolk.
Work to carry out road repair works will begin on Wednesday, February 13, and take three days to complete.
The site will extend from the junction with Dalegate Road northwards to near Mill House.
During the repair works the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion route via Burnham Market and Stanhoe will be in operation between 7.30am and 5pm each day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 9 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 10 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
The work, which will cost £65,000, will be carried out by the council’s community and environmental services department and contractors.