Three days of roadworks to repair damaged surface on busy route
- Credit: Archant
Three days of roadworks will cause delays on the B1153 between Docking and Brancaster in north Norfolk.
Work to carry out road repair works will begin on Wednesday, February 13, and take three days to complete.
The site will extend from the junction with Dalegate Road northwards to near Mill House.
During the repair works the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion route via Burnham Market and Stanhoe will be in operation between 7.30am and 5pm each day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
- 1 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 2 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 3 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 4 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 5 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
- 6 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 7 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 8 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
The work, which will cost £65,000, will be carried out by the council’s community and environmental services department and contractors.