Three days of roadworks to repair damaged surface on busy route
- Credit: Archant
Three days of roadworks will cause delays on the B1153 between Docking and Brancaster in north Norfolk.
Work to carry out road repair works will begin on Wednesday, February 13, and take three days to complete.
The site will extend from the junction with Dalegate Road northwards to near Mill House.
During the repair works the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion route via Burnham Market and Stanhoe will be in operation between 7.30am and 5pm each day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
The work, which will cost £65,000, will be carried out by the council’s community and environmental services department and contractors.