Sarah sets up as a florist near Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman hopes her new business will bring the sweet smell of success.
Qualified florist Sarah Green, 27, has set up Precious Petals in Great Dunham, near Fakenham.
She will be making colourful bouquets and posies, and providing flowers for weddings, funerals, corporate events and other occasions.
Miss Green, who has a degree in design, said she would be offering to produce printed materials such as orders of service and invitations for customers, as well as providing flowers.
She said she decided to become a florist after being inspired by volunteering on a community allotment.
You may also want to watch:
Unlike the national florists’ chains, which work to a set menu of ingredients, her displays are bespoke, using seasonal materials such as locally-grown native flowers from her own cutting garden.
She is also offering subscriptions and delivery to her customers’ homes, businesses or event venue.
Her business can be found online here.
- 1 'Exceptional' - Fakenham jewellers thank town for warm welcome
- 2 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 3 First baby lobsters from Wells hatchery returned to the sea
- 4 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
- 5 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 6 Your say - Your favourite landmark in North Norfolk
- 7 Your say - Fakenham's thoughts on 'firebreak' lockdown
- 8 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 9 Fakenham Beer and Gin Festival finally set to return
- 10 Memorial match remembers former headmaster and rugby player