Sarah sets up as a florist near Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman hopes her new business will bring the sweet smell of success.
Qualified florist Sarah Green, 27, has set up Precious Petals in Great Dunham, near Fakenham.
She will be making colourful bouquets and posies, and providing flowers for weddings, funerals, corporate events and other occasions.
Miss Green, who has a degree in design, said she would be offering to produce printed materials such as orders of service and invitations for customers, as well as providing flowers.
She said she decided to become a florist after being inspired by volunteering on a community allotment.
Unlike the national florists’ chains, which work to a set menu of ingredients, her displays are bespoke, using seasonal materials such as locally-grown native flowers from her own cutting garden.
She is also offering subscriptions and delivery to her customers’ homes, businesses or event venue.
Her business can be found online here.
- 1 Film studio which brought John Travolta to Norfolk shuts for good
- 2 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 3 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 4 Norfolk winery wins prestigious national award
- 5 Sparse and getting older - What the census says about north Norfolk
- 6 Fakenham farm bids to open field for dog exercise
- 7 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 8 Villagers celebrate victory in 'battle of East Rudham common'
- 9 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 10 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years