Sarah sets up as a florist near Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman hopes her new business will bring the sweet smell of success.
Qualified florist Sarah Green, 27, has set up Precious Petals in Great Dunham, near Fakenham.
She will be making colourful bouquets and posies, and providing flowers for weddings, funerals, corporate events and other occasions.
Miss Green, who has a degree in design, said she would be offering to produce printed materials such as orders of service and invitations for customers, as well as providing flowers.
She said she decided to become a florist after being inspired by volunteering on a community allotment.
You may also want to watch:
Unlike the national florists’ chains, which work to a set menu of ingredients, her displays are bespoke, using seasonal materials such as locally-grown native flowers from her own cutting garden.
She is also offering subscriptions and delivery to her customers’ homes, businesses or event venue.
Her business can be found online here.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 7 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 8 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 9 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases