Sarah sets up as a florist near Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman hopes her new business will bring the sweet smell of success.
Qualified florist Sarah Green, 27, has set up Precious Petals in Great Dunham, near Fakenham.
She will be making colourful bouquets and posies, and providing flowers for weddings, funerals, corporate events and other occasions.
Miss Green, who has a degree in design, said she would be offering to produce printed materials such as orders of service and invitations for customers, as well as providing flowers.
She said she decided to become a florist after being inspired by volunteering on a community allotment.
You may also want to watch:
Unlike the national florists’ chains, which work to a set menu of ingredients, her displays are bespoke, using seasonal materials such as locally-grown native flowers from her own cutting garden.
She is also offering subscriptions and delivery to her customers’ homes, businesses or event venue.
Her business can be found online here.
- 1 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 2 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 5 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 6 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 7 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 8 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 9 Walsingham Pilgrimage planning 'restricted' return
- 10 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines