Spate of car thefts near Fakenham
Chris Hill Thieves have been targeting Docking, Hunstanton and Heacham, police have warned.Three cars left parked and unlocked in Docking have been stolen in the last fortnight.
Thieves have been targeting Docking, Hunstanton and Heacham, police have warned.
Three cars left parked and unlocked in Docking have been stolen in the last fortnight.
Insp Dave Buckley, of Hunstanton police, said: “It takes only a few seconds for a thief to steal an unlocked car.
You may also want to watch:
“Make life difficult for potential thieves by keeping your parked vehicle locked at all times and removing all valuables, where possible from the vehicle entirely but at the very least from display.”
The warning follows car break-ins las month, in Hunstanton, Heacham, Docking and Brancaster. Items stolen included sat navs, CD players and a handbag.
- 1 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
- 2 From garden shed to shop - how couple’s upcycling business has grown
- 3 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 4 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 6 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 7 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 8 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand