Spate of car thefts near Fakenham
Chris Hill Thieves have been targeting Docking, Hunstanton and Heacham, police have warned.Three cars left parked and unlocked in Docking have been stolen in the last fortnight.
Thieves have been targeting Docking, Hunstanton and Heacham, police have warned.
Three cars left parked and unlocked in Docking have been stolen in the last fortnight.
Insp Dave Buckley, of Hunstanton police, said: “It takes only a few seconds for a thief to steal an unlocked car.
You may also want to watch:
“Make life difficult for potential thieves by keeping your parked vehicle locked at all times and removing all valuables, where possible from the vehicle entirely but at the very least from display.”
The warning follows car break-ins las month, in Hunstanton, Heacham, Docking and Brancaster. Items stolen included sat navs, CD players and a handbag.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid