Enjoy a luxury break under the night sky in estate's new stargazing tents
- Credit: www.keithosbornphotography.co.uk
Holidaymakers can now enjoy a glamping break under the stars in new bell tents which have been launched at the 100-acre Godwick Estate.
The meadows surrounding Godwick Hall, near Fakenham, are now home to two bohemian-style stargazer tents.
And you don't need to worry about getting a bad back, with the offer of a super king bed alongside a range of soft furnishings.
There is also a built-in wood burner and a basket of logs, a kettle and a camp firepit.
It has a private toilet and camp shower facilities too.
The tents are spacious for a couple or a family and comfortably accommodate two adults and up to two children.
There is no light pollution above Godwick, so you will be able to look up at the stars.
- 1 'Genuine shock' after biker killed in town centre hit-and-run
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 3 33-year-old charged in connection with fatal crash in Fakenham
- 4 Half of former care home could become a holiday let
- 5 Village being added to mobile post office route
- 6 Care home out of special measures - but told there is still work to do
- 7 Volunteers transform old telephone box into book exchange
- 8 Plenty of smiles as Fakenham students collect A-level results
- 9 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 10 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
The new bell tents are an addition to Godwick's three Shepherd’s Huts and The Old Stables self-catering accommodation which opened last summer.