Hare’s your chance to collect GoGo stickers – pre-order the album now
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
GoGoHares sculptures large and small will be decorating our city and county this summer to mark the 50th anniversary of children's charity Break.
And as well as having fun spotting the colourful characters people will be able to get stuck into collecting their stickers.
The EDP and Norwich Evening News have created a sticker album to celebrate the charity art trails and from today you can pre-order a copy of the book and save £1 off the cover price.
The 60-page book – in partnership with Break and East of England Co-op – features a space for every GoGoHare and leveret.
And once the trails start in June we will be publishing vouchers in our newspapers to redeem free stickers to fill your books.
You may also want to watch:
Once complete, the album will make a special souvenir of all the characters that GoGo fans will be able to see on the three trails being organised by Break and Wild in Art.
EDP and Evening News editor David Powles said: 'Break and Wild in Art do an amazing job with the GoGo trails and we are proud to be their media partner. The GoGoGorillas! and GoGoDragons! from 2013 and 2015 were hugely popular with people of all ages and we cannot wait to welcome the GoGoHares to our city and county this summer.
- 1 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 2 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 3 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 4 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 8 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 9 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 10 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
'Our GoGoHares sticker album follows on from the success of the GoGoDragons! sticker book which saw about 1.5 million stickers and more than 7,000 albums snapped up. We hope our readers will have a huge amount of fun collecting the stickers of the newest GoGo stars on the block.'
In Norwich this summer, people will be able to find 50 large 'ears up' GoGoHares painted by artists, and they will be joined by more than 160 leverets created by schools, sports clubs and community groups.
Out in the wider county there will be another trail of 18 artist-designed moongazer hares to find.
The GoGoHares sticker album will cost £5 but people who pre-order the book before June 17 will save £1 and pay just £4. To pre-order the album, visit www.edp24.co.uk/hares or call 01603 772138. Albums will be delivered on June 25.
During the GoGoHares trail, vouchers to redeem free stickers will be printed in our newspapers. Sticker packs will also be available to buy for £1.
For more information about the GoGoHares trails, visit www.gogohares.co.uk