Stody Lodge Gardens set to host classic vehicles day
- Credit: Ian Burt
Stody Lodge Gardens will welcome classic motor enthusiasts for yet another event aimed at car lovers.
Classic car fans are invited to visit the gardens, near Holt, on Sunday, May 13 for the event.
The gardens are a popular attraction among car enthusiasts since they welcomed a range of vintage vehicles in 2016 to the Stody Boutique Festival.
More recently, on May 1 2017, they hosted the Broadland MG Owners’ Club annual rally drawing plaudits from its members.
David Johnson, of the Broadland MGOC, said: “We had a fantastic time visiting Stody Lodge Gardens. There was ample well-drained parking, lots of space for picnics and everyone really enjoyed visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Drivers of a classic vehicle will gain free entry to the gardens with gates open from 1pm but vehicles welcome to arrive after midday.
People are not required to register but groups are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 2 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 3 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 4 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 5 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 10 Free art classes from award-winning artist on offer