Stody Lodge Gardens set to host classic vehicles day
- Credit: Ian Burt
Stody Lodge Gardens will welcome classic motor enthusiasts for yet another event aimed at car lovers.
Classic car fans are invited to visit the gardens, near Holt, on Sunday, May 13 for the event.
The gardens are a popular attraction among car enthusiasts since they welcomed a range of vintage vehicles in 2016 to the Stody Boutique Festival.
More recently, on May 1 2017, they hosted the Broadland MG Owners’ Club annual rally drawing plaudits from its members.
David Johnson, of the Broadland MGOC, said: “We had a fantastic time visiting Stody Lodge Gardens. There was ample well-drained parking, lots of space for picnics and everyone really enjoyed visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Drivers of a classic vehicle will gain free entry to the gardens with gates open from 1pm but vehicles welcome to arrive after midday.
People are not required to register but groups are asked to contact email@example.com.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed