Stody Lodge Gardens set to host classic vehicles day
- Credit: Ian Burt
Stody Lodge Gardens will welcome classic motor enthusiasts for yet another event aimed at car lovers.
Classic car fans are invited to visit the gardens, near Holt, on Sunday, May 13 for the event.
The gardens are a popular attraction among car enthusiasts since they welcomed a range of vintage vehicles in 2016 to the Stody Boutique Festival.
More recently, on May 1 2017, they hosted the Broadland MG Owners’ Club annual rally drawing plaudits from its members.
David Johnson, of the Broadland MGOC, said: “We had a fantastic time visiting Stody Lodge Gardens. There was ample well-drained parking, lots of space for picnics and everyone really enjoyed visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Drivers of a classic vehicle will gain free entry to the gardens with gates open from 1pm but vehicles welcome to arrive after midday.
People are not required to register but groups are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 2 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 3 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 4 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 5 'I love the pine woods at Wells': Q&A with skipper Liam Pink
- 6 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 7 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 10 Former Arsenal goalkeeper and Norfolk estate manager dies