Stody Lodge Gardens set to host classic vehicles day
- Credit: Ian Burt
Stody Lodge Gardens will welcome classic motor enthusiasts for yet another event aimed at car lovers.
Classic car fans are invited to visit the gardens, near Holt, on Sunday, May 13 for the event.
The gardens are a popular attraction among car enthusiasts since they welcomed a range of vintage vehicles in 2016 to the Stody Boutique Festival.
More recently, on May 1 2017, they hosted the Broadland MG Owners’ Club annual rally drawing plaudits from its members.
David Johnson, of the Broadland MGOC, said: “We had a fantastic time visiting Stody Lodge Gardens. There was ample well-drained parking, lots of space for picnics and everyone really enjoyed visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Drivers of a classic vehicle will gain free entry to the gardens with gates open from 1pm but vehicles welcome to arrive after midday.
People are not required to register but groups are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 6 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 7 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 8 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 9 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 10 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye