Man charged with driving offences after police stop
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man stopped by police in Fakenham has been charged with offences including driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.
Officers in Fakenham stopped two suspects for offences including failing to stop for police, drink driving, failing to provide a specimen and disqualified driving on Saturday, October 5.
And a male has now been charged with failing to stop for police, driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and failing to provide a specimen for analysis.
A north Norfolk police spokesperson said: "He has been remanded in police custody to appear before the court on Monday.
"This was following a report about concern for the manner of driving of a vehicle which subsequently made off from police but was located nearby in the Fakenham area."
You may also want to watch:
At 5.20am on Saturday, North Norfolk Police tweeted: "Busy night for Fakenham team three officers."
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 4 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Roofer warns against 'Good Samaritan' scammers
- 9 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV