Man charged with driving offences after police stop
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man stopped by police in Fakenham has been charged with offences including driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.
Officers in Fakenham stopped two suspects for offences including failing to stop for police, drink driving, failing to provide a specimen and disqualified driving on Saturday, October 5.
And a male has now been charged with failing to stop for police, driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and failing to provide a specimen for analysis.
A north Norfolk police spokesperson said: "He has been remanded in police custody to appear before the court on Monday.
"This was following a report about concern for the manner of driving of a vehicle which subsequently made off from police but was located nearby in the Fakenham area."
At 5.20am on Saturday, North Norfolk Police tweeted: "Busy night for Fakenham team three officers."
- 1 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 2 How former teacher's love for the high street inspired shop opening
- 3 Crash between car and van blocks part of the A1065
- 4 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 6 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 7 How town's new lifeboat station will also help protect wildlife
- 8 Fakenham pub saves the day after town's switch on cancelled
- 9 Norfolk MP celebrates success of two young entrepreneurs
- 10 Tree planted in honour of vaccine volunteers