Man charged with driving offences after police stop
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man stopped by police in Fakenham has been charged with offences including driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.
Officers in Fakenham stopped two suspects for offences including failing to stop for police, drink driving, failing to provide a specimen and disqualified driving on Saturday, October 5.
And a male has now been charged with failing to stop for police, driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and failing to provide a specimen for analysis.
A north Norfolk police spokesperson said: "He has been remanded in police custody to appear before the court on Monday.
"This was following a report about concern for the manner of driving of a vehicle which subsequently made off from police but was located nearby in the Fakenham area."
You may also want to watch:
At 5.20am on Saturday, North Norfolk Police tweeted: "Busy night for Fakenham team three officers."
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 4 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop
- 5 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 6 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 7 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 8 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 9 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 10 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness