Man charged with driving offences after police stop
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man stopped by police in Fakenham has been charged with offences including driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.
Officers in Fakenham stopped two suspects for offences including failing to stop for police, drink driving, failing to provide a specimen and disqualified driving on Saturday, October 5.
And a male has now been charged with failing to stop for police, driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and failing to provide a specimen for analysis.
A north Norfolk police spokesperson said: "He has been remanded in police custody to appear before the court on Monday.
"This was following a report about concern for the manner of driving of a vehicle which subsequently made off from police but was located nearby in the Fakenham area."
You may also want to watch:
At 5.20am on Saturday, North Norfolk Police tweeted: "Busy night for Fakenham team three officers."
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 3 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 8 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality