Suspicious couple taking photos outside Norfolk junior school is an ‘isolated incident’
- Credit: Ian Burt
Reports of a couple taking photographs outside a school in Fakenham are being treated as an “isolated incident”, according to Norfolk Police.
Parents had reported that a man and a woman were seen taking pictures on their phones outside of Fakenham Junior School at around 2.30pm on February 7.
The headmaster of the school was notified and has said they would remain vigilant.
An inspector from Fakenham Police said they have not received any further reports of suspicious activity around the school.
“At this stage, this is being treated as an isolated incident,” said Inspector Edward Brown.
You may also want to watch:
“The two people described have not been identified. If anyone has any concerns around persons acting suspiciously around the school then they should contact us at the time and we will come out to make enquiries.
“Clearly the nature of this reported incident has caused some concern in the local community and we would encourage added vigilance.”
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait