Suspicious couple taking photos outside Norfolk junior school is an ‘isolated incident’
- Credit: Ian Burt
Reports of a couple taking photographs outside a school in Fakenham are being treated as an “isolated incident”, according to Norfolk Police.
Parents had reported that a man and a woman were seen taking pictures on their phones outside of Fakenham Junior School at around 2.30pm on February 7.
The headmaster of the school was notified and has said they would remain vigilant.
An inspector from Fakenham Police said they have not received any further reports of suspicious activity around the school.
“At this stage, this is being treated as an isolated incident,” said Inspector Edward Brown.
You may also want to watch:
“The two people described have not been identified. If anyone has any concerns around persons acting suspiciously around the school then they should contact us at the time and we will come out to make enquiries.
“Clearly the nature of this reported incident has caused some concern in the local community and we would encourage added vigilance.”
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 6 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?