Suspicious couple taking photos outside Norfolk junior school is an ‘isolated incident’
- Credit: Ian Burt
Reports of a couple taking photographs outside a school in Fakenham are being treated as an “isolated incident”, according to Norfolk Police.
Parents had reported that a man and a woman were seen taking pictures on their phones outside of Fakenham Junior School at around 2.30pm on February 7.
The headmaster of the school was notified and has said they would remain vigilant.
An inspector from Fakenham Police said they have not received any further reports of suspicious activity around the school.
“At this stage, this is being treated as an isolated incident,” said Inspector Edward Brown.
You may also want to watch:
“The two people described have not been identified. If anyone has any concerns around persons acting suspiciously around the school then they should contact us at the time and we will come out to make enquiries.
“Clearly the nature of this reported incident has caused some concern in the local community and we would encourage added vigilance.”
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed