Tattersett straw stack blaze
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.
Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.30am just off the A148 on the Fakenham side of Tattersett.
Several horses had to be moved from nearby stables but none of them were injured in the fire.
Two crews from Fakenham, one from Massingham, and a water carrier attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was being treated as suspicious and an investigation into the cause is continuing.
A police spokesman confirmed the blaze had been reported to police and that there was suspicion it was arson.
- 1 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 2 Fakenham park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 3 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 History made as heritage railway gets ready to reopen
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries