Tattersett straw stack blaze
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.
Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.30am just off the A148 on the Fakenham side of Tattersett.
Several horses had to be moved from nearby stables but none of them were injured in the fire.
Two crews from Fakenham, one from Massingham, and a water carrier attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was being treated as suspicious and an investigation into the cause is continuing.
A police spokesman confirmed the blaze had been reported to police and that there was suspicion it was arson.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 7 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 8 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign