Tattersett straw stack blaze
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.
Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.30am just off the A148 on the Fakenham side of Tattersett.
Several horses had to be moved from nearby stables but none of them were injured in the fire.
Two crews from Fakenham, one from Massingham, and a water carrier attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was being treated as suspicious and an investigation into the cause is continuing.
A police spokesman confirmed the blaze had been reported to police and that there was suspicion it was arson.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages