Tattersett straw stack blaze
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.
Firefighters were called to a straw stack fire in Tattersett on Tuesday.
Fire crews spent about two-and-a-half hours putting out the blaze which started just after 12.30am just off the A148 on the Fakenham side of Tattersett.
Several horses had to be moved from nearby stables but none of them were injured in the fire.
Two crews from Fakenham, one from Massingham, and a water carrier attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was being treated as suspicious and an investigation into the cause is continuing.
A police spokesman confirmed the blaze had been reported to police and that there was suspicion it was arson.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer