North Norfolk theatre company raring to get back on stage
- Credit: Archant
Hot off winning an award from their last production, one Norfolk theatre company can’t wait to get back on stage.
Fakenham & District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS) had just won a technical award for their production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang from the National Operatic and Dramatic Association. However, plans for their next musical have been postponed.
Fakenham’s multi-award winning amateur theatrical company was weeks away from opening their production of the hit musical Chicago. But, with current restrictions, the show is on hold.
FADLOS have been entertaining its Fakenham audience since 1967. Over this period, the group has fortunately managed to accumulate sufficient resources to be able to survive this enforced period of inactivity.
FADLOS’ plans now shift towards mounting major shows in December and next May, with more details coming shortly.
When the restrictions are eventually lifted, the group are raring to get back on stage and provide some much-needed live entertainment.
- 1 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 2 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 5 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 6 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 7 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 8 The day Linda McCartney flew into Fakenham
- 9 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 10 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation