North Norfolk theatre company raring to get back on stage
- Credit: Archant
Hot off winning an award from their last production, one Norfolk theatre company can’t wait to get back on stage.
Fakenham & District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS) had just won a technical award for their production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang from the National Operatic and Dramatic Association. However, plans for their next musical have been postponed.
Fakenham’s multi-award winning amateur theatrical company was weeks away from opening their production of the hit musical Chicago. But, with current restrictions, the show is on hold.
FADLOS have been entertaining its Fakenham audience since 1967. Over this period, the group has fortunately managed to accumulate sufficient resources to be able to survive this enforced period of inactivity.
FADLOS’ plans now shift towards mounting major shows in December and next May, with more details coming shortly.
You may also want to watch:
When the restrictions are eventually lifted, the group are raring to get back on stage and provide some much-needed live entertainment.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27