North Norfolk theatre company raring to get back on stage
- Credit: Archant
Hot off winning an award from their last production, one Norfolk theatre company can’t wait to get back on stage.
Fakenham & District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS) had just won a technical award for their production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang from the National Operatic and Dramatic Association. However, plans for their next musical have been postponed.
Fakenham’s multi-award winning amateur theatrical company was weeks away from opening their production of the hit musical Chicago. But, with current restrictions, the show is on hold.
FADLOS have been entertaining its Fakenham audience since 1967. Over this period, the group has fortunately managed to accumulate sufficient resources to be able to survive this enforced period of inactivity.
FADLOS’ plans now shift towards mounting major shows in December and next May, with more details coming shortly.
You may also want to watch:
When the restrictions are eventually lifted, the group are raring to get back on stage and provide some much-needed live entertainment.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye