Times area planning applications
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.
Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Brancaster - Construction of dwelling house on plot north-east of Half Acre House, Cross Lane, for John Minney.
Burnham Market - Construction of new dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at Sussex House, Sussex Farm, for Michael Kent.
Burnham Market - New external signage and internal alterations at Fishes, Market Place, for Alexandra Ferguson.
Burnham Overy - Construction of six-bed dwelling and associated works at The Arboretum, East Harbour Way, for Mr J Danziger.
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations
- 4 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 5 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 6 'Lucky' receptionist retires after 50 years at estate agents
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 School's new classroom unveiled following £100,000 fundraiser
- 9 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 10 Leisure centres to stay open despite rising costs, says council
Great Massingham - Construction of 12 affordable dwellings with associated new access road and external works on land west of 11-12 Charles Dewar Close, for Freebridge Community Housing.
North Creake - Change of use from paddock land to create hard surface tennis court and associated fencing at The Old Rectory, Church Street, for Richard Chalk.
Titchwell - Construction of wooden workshop and replacement hide at Titchwell Marsh RSPB Reserve, Main Road, for Paul Eele.