Times area planning applications
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.
Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Brancaster - Construction of dwelling house on plot north-east of Half Acre House, Cross Lane, for John Minney.
Burnham Market - Construction of new dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at Sussex House, Sussex Farm, for Michael Kent.
Burnham Market - New external signage and internal alterations at Fishes, Market Place, for Alexandra Ferguson.
Burnham Overy - Construction of six-bed dwelling and associated works at The Arboretum, East Harbour Way, for Mr J Danziger.
- 1 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 2 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 5 Fresh grants for Omicron-hit firms announced
- 6 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 7 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation
- 8 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 9 Headteacher says 'good' Ofsted rating a testament to hard work
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
Great Massingham - Construction of 12 affordable dwellings with associated new access road and external works on land west of 11-12 Charles Dewar Close, for Freebridge Community Housing.
North Creake - Change of use from paddock land to create hard surface tennis court and associated fencing at The Old Rectory, Church Street, for Richard Chalk.
Titchwell - Construction of wooden workshop and replacement hide at Titchwell Marsh RSPB Reserve, Main Road, for Paul Eele.