Times area planning applications
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.
Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Brancaster - Construction of dwelling house on plot north-east of Half Acre House, Cross Lane, for John Minney.
Burnham Market - Construction of new dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at Sussex House, Sussex Farm, for Michael Kent.
You may also want to watch:
Burnham Market - New external signage and internal alterations at Fishes, Market Place, for Alexandra Ferguson.
Burnham Overy - Construction of six-bed dwelling and associated works at The Arboretum, East Harbour Way, for Mr J Danziger.
- 1 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 2 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 3 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 4 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 5 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 6 'I love the pine woods at Wells': Q&A with skipper Liam Pink
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 10 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
Great Massingham - Construction of 12 affordable dwellings with associated new access road and external works on land west of 11-12 Charles Dewar Close, for Freebridge Community Housing.
North Creake - Change of use from paddock land to create hard surface tennis court and associated fencing at The Old Rectory, Church Street, for Richard Chalk.
Titchwell - Construction of wooden workshop and replacement hide at Titchwell Marsh RSPB Reserve, Main Road, for Paul Eele.