Times area planning applications
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.
Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Brancaster - Construction of dwelling house on plot north-east of Half Acre House, Cross Lane, for John Minney.
Burnham Market - Construction of new dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at Sussex House, Sussex Farm, for Michael Kent.
You may also want to watch:
Burnham Market - New external signage and internal alterations at Fishes, Market Place, for Alexandra Ferguson.
Burnham Overy - Construction of six-bed dwelling and associated works at The Arboretum, East Harbour Way, for Mr J Danziger.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 10 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
Great Massingham - Construction of 12 affordable dwellings with associated new access road and external works on land west of 11-12 Charles Dewar Close, for Freebridge Community Housing.
North Creake - Change of use from paddock land to create hard surface tennis court and associated fencing at The Old Rectory, Church Street, for Richard Chalk.
Titchwell - Construction of wooden workshop and replacement hide at Titchwell Marsh RSPB Reserve, Main Road, for Paul Eele.