Times area planning applications
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk, list of planning applications for week ending February 21.
Brancaster - Extension to dwelling at The Bungalow, Brancaster Staithe, for Mr J Clarke.
Brancaster - Construction of dwelling house on plot north-east of Half Acre House, Cross Lane, for John Minney.
Burnham Market - Construction of new dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at Sussex House, Sussex Farm, for Michael Kent.
You may also want to watch:
Burnham Market - New external signage and internal alterations at Fishes, Market Place, for Alexandra Ferguson.
Burnham Overy - Construction of six-bed dwelling and associated works at The Arboretum, East Harbour Way, for Mr J Danziger.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
Great Massingham - Construction of 12 affordable dwellings with associated new access road and external works on land west of 11-12 Charles Dewar Close, for Freebridge Community Housing.
North Creake - Change of use from paddock land to create hard surface tennis court and associated fencing at The Old Rectory, Church Street, for Richard Chalk.
Titchwell - Construction of wooden workshop and replacement hide at Titchwell Marsh RSPB Reserve, Main Road, for Paul Eele.