Times area planning applications
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.
Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Burnham Market - New single dwelling at Rose Cottage, Station Road for Mrs Anne Manning.
Great Massingham - Conversion of existing barn to one single-storey dwelling at 44 Station Road for Mr and Mrs A Allen.
You may also want to watch:
South Creake - Expand kitchen fireplace at Roses Manor, Fakenham Road, South Creake for Mr Charles Borthwick.
- 1 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 2 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 3 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 4 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 9 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 10 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback