Times area planning applications
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.
Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Burnham Market - New single dwelling at Rose Cottage, Station Road for Mrs Anne Manning.
Great Massingham - Conversion of existing barn to one single-storey dwelling at 44 Station Road for Mr and Mrs A Allen.
You may also want to watch:
South Creake - Expand kitchen fireplace at Roses Manor, Fakenham Road, South Creake for Mr Charles Borthwick.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 4 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn