Times area planning applications
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Borough council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk list of planning applications week ending March 14.
Brancaster - Replacement dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling at The Bungalow, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe for Mr Jerome Spaargaren.
Burnham Market - New single dwelling at Rose Cottage, Station Road for Mrs Anne Manning.
Great Massingham - Conversion of existing barn to one single-storey dwelling at 44 Station Road for Mr and Mrs A Allen.
You may also want to watch:
South Creake - Expand kitchen fireplace at Roses Manor, Fakenham Road, South Creake for Mr Charles Borthwick.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'