Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- Credit: Chris Bishop
A man in his 20s has died after a crash in west Norfolk in the early hours of Friday.
A blue Audi A4 crashed into a wall on the A148 at Hillington at around 2.20am.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, while three other passengers, two men and a woman, suffered slight injuries.
The road was closed and expected to remain so until around midday while emergency services remained on scene.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and Sandringham were also called to the scene at around 2.30am to help police and the ambulance service.
The damaged car sat in the middle of the 30mph road at 10am, with a recovery vehicle on site ready for when emergency crews were finished with their work.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, or has information about the driving manner of the Audi before the crash.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 'A soft spot for it' - Owner of WaffleOpolis coming back to Fakenham
- 2 Boy, 13, praised after rescuing railway sign from river
- 3 Dragons and dinosaurs to feature at new adventure trail opening in Norfolk
- 4 It's coming home - via the third exit! Roundabouts get England makeover
- 5 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Town's flower display blooms back to life
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 10 Jubilant 'Fellaton' cyclists raise £43k for charities after epic journey