Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- Credit: Chris Bishop
A man in his 20s has died after a crash in west Norfolk in the early hours of Friday.
A blue Audi A4 crashed into a wall on the A148 at Hillington at around 2.20am.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, while three other passengers, two men and a woman, suffered slight injuries.
The road was closed and expected to remain so until around midday while emergency services remained on scene.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and Sandringham were also called to the scene at around 2.30am to help police and the ambulance service.
The damaged car sat in the middle of the 30mph road at 10am, with a recovery vehicle on site ready for when emergency crews were finished with their work.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, or has information about the driving manner of the Audi before the crash.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Dog groomer's concerns as lockdown sees spike in training online
- 2 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 3 North Norfolk clash over budget as its share of council tax is frozen
- 4 Have your say - should north Norfolk be able to ease restrictions sooner?
- 5 Plans to turn former Barclays bank into dental practice
- 6 Church makes history with first confirmation service in over 100 years
- 7 Warning over scam 'Aviva' automated cold calls
- 8 Bid for £6m so towns and villages can combat flooding
- 9 'Great to have a date in the diary' - Fakenham reacts to PM's roadmap
- 10 Youth worker believes Covid will not define Norfolk's next generation