Part of A148 closed due to crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Part of the A148 was closed due to a crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a collision on the A148 at Tattersett around 1.50am this morning.
In a Tweet posted at 5.45am, Norfolk Police reported that the road has been closed until further notice.
Motorists were being asked to avoid the area and find alternative route.
Firefighters from Fakenham also attended the incident. The crew provided casualty care and scene safety.
The road has now been reopened.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 New special school opens doors to first students
- 2 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 3 Fakenham firms keen to protect customers as rate of inflation soars
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Pair of primary schools join Diocese of Norwich trust
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 9 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 10 Headteacher says 'good' Ofsted rating a testament to hard work