Road closed for two-and-a-half-hours after crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A Norfolk road was closed for two-and-a-half-hours after a two-vehicle collision on Thursday evening.
Two motorists were taken to hospital for precautionary reasons after suffering minor injuries in a crash at Hempton, near Fakenham.
The accident involving a Peugeot and Land Rover took place on Dereham Road near to the Hempton cross roads at around 7.20pm.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk police said the road opened shortly before 10pm.
Fire crews from Fakenham and Holt attended the crash to make the scene and vehicles safe.
You may also want to watch:
The firefighters left the scene around 9pm.
- 1 From hobby to business: Student sees house plant business grow
- 2 Police called to bingo night after apples thrown at community centre
- 3 Fakenham cyclist reaches Snowdonia after 250-mile ride
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 5 The dog ate my passport! Man's rush for replacement thanks to pooch Hattie
- 6 Source of fire that gutted home's top floor is revealed
- 7 New £760k 'lifeline' Covid grant launched by council
- 8 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 9 Service users at endangered charity reveal what it means to them
- 10 Road blocked following accident