Firefighters cut people out of car after crash
- Credit: Google
People had to be cut out of a car by fire crews after a crash on Tuesday.
The incident happened on the B1110 at Melton Constable, between Swanton Novers and Briningham, at around 3.45pm.
The road was closed as emergency services were called to the scene.
Four fire crews from Holt, King's Lynn, Fakenham and Sprowston were called at 3.48pm, and upon arriving had to cut people out of a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The stop message was received more than an hour later at 5.14pm.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 8 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours