Firefighters cut people out of car after crash
- Credit: Google
People had to be cut out of a car by fire crews after a crash on Tuesday.
The incident happened on the B1110 at Melton Constable, between Swanton Novers and Briningham, at around 3.45pm.
The road was closed as emergency services were called to the scene.
Four fire crews from Holt, King's Lynn, Fakenham and Sprowston were called at 3.48pm, and upon arriving had to cut people out of a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The stop message was received more than an hour later at 5.14pm.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Campsite team's shock as couple turn up in campervan
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
- 10 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea