Firefighters cut people out of car after crash
- Credit: Google
People had to be cut out of a car by fire crews after a crash on Tuesday.
The incident happened on the B1110 at Melton Constable, between Swanton Novers and Briningham, at around 3.45pm.
The road was closed as emergency services were called to the scene.
Four fire crews from Holt, King's Lynn, Fakenham and Sprowston were called at 3.48pm, and upon arriving had to cut people out of a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The stop message was received more than an hour later at 5.14pm.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 2 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 4 'We want to stop confrontation' - Vaccine centre's sign encourages mask wearing
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 7 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 8 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 'Active times for Active Fakenham' - A look back at the past eight years