Warm week to continue as temperatures could soar to 27C
- Credit: Archant
Tomorrow is set to be the hottest day of the week with blistering sunshine of up to 27Cexpected.
Consistent hot temperatures are set to continue throughout the week with consistent temperatures of around 25C predicted until Sunday when temperatures could hit 27C.
Forecasters at Weatherquest say west Norfolk will be the hottest area of the county throughout the week due to a south-easterly wind, making the north Norfolk coast the coolest place to be.
Adam Dury from the Norfolk-based forecaster said: "Norfolk is looking at the hottest temperatures being tomorrow at 25 degrees as a high temperature, but it may just reach 26 on Sunday.
"Generally the weekend is a bit warmer so basically tomorrow is the warmest of the working week and then it could get that degree or two warmer going into the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
"Somewhere in west Norfolk it could even reach 27 degrees."
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed