Bus firms warn of delays due to road closures
- Credit: Google Maps
Two road closures will cause buses to be diverted in Norfolk on Friday August 13.
Sanders Coaches has alerted customers to the closures near North Walsham and North Creake.
The bus company's 27 service will be unable to serve North Creake with Waterden Lane closed for street works in the neighbouring village of South Creake.
The road has been closed due to the carriageway breaking up under ground water.
Norfolk County Council has issued a temporary traffic order which lasts until Tuesday, August 31.
Sanders' X6 North Walsham service will also be diverted on Friday due to a road closure on Yarmouth Road.
The bus will travel via the North Walsham bypass in both directions and will not be able to serve the Bengate turn-off and Two Mills Touring Park on Yarmouth Road as a result of the closure.
- 1 Historic market town pub up for sale
- 2 Village green set ablaze as temperatures soar
- 3 New figures show assaults make up more than a quarter of crimes in Fakenham
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 5 Drone pictures show of fire-scorched land in village
- 6 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'Revolutionary' laundromat arrives in Fakenham
- 8 Food review: 'The paella at Bang In Wells is sunshine in a bowl'
- 9 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 10 Man's body found on north Norfolk beach
Sanders has apologised for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.