Bus firms warn of delays due to road closures
- Credit: Google Maps
Two road closures will cause buses to be diverted in Norfolk on Friday August 13.
Sanders Coaches has alerted customers to the closures near North Walsham and North Creake.
The bus company's 27 service will be unable to serve North Creake with Waterden Lane closed for street works in the neighbouring village of South Creake.
The road has been closed due to the carriageway breaking up under ground water.
Norfolk County Council has issued a temporary traffic order which lasts until Tuesday, August 31.
You may also want to watch:
Sanders' X6 North Walsham service will also be diverted on Friday due to a road closure on Yarmouth Road.
The bus will travel via the North Walsham bypass in both directions and will not be able to serve the Bengate turn-off and Two Mills Touring Park on Yarmouth Road as a result of the closure.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Electrical pole blocking footpath set to be moved
- 4 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 5 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 8 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
Sanders has apologised for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.