Delays on Norfolk roads as traffic builds
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Traffic has been moving slowly on a couple of stretches of road in the west of the county this morning (Thursday, May 27).
There have been delays for those travelling between Fakenham and Swaffham.
Average speeds of 25mph have been reported between the Splashes and B1145 near West Lexham.
Traffic is also being delayed by at least six minutes at Gayton.
AA Roadwatch states delays are increasing on the westbound carriage between the B1145 and Wells Wondy Lane.
You may also want to watch:
There are average speeds of 30mph being reported.
- 1 'A soft spot for it' - Owner of WaffleOpolis coming back to Fakenham
- 2 Boy, 13, praised after rescuing railway sign from river
- 3 Dragons and dinosaurs to feature at new adventure trail opening in Norfolk
- 4 It's coming home - via the third exit! Roundabouts get England makeover
- 5 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Town's flower display blooms back to life
- 8 Jubilant 'Fellaton' cyclists raise £43k for charities after epic journey
- 9 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 10 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens