Delays on Norfolk roads as traffic builds
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Traffic has been moving slowly on a couple of stretches of road in the west of the county this morning (Thursday, May 27).
There have been delays for those travelling between Fakenham and Swaffham.
Average speeds of 25mph have been reported between the Splashes and B1145 near West Lexham.
Traffic is also being delayed by at least six minutes at Gayton.
AA Roadwatch states delays are increasing on the westbound carriage between the B1145 and Wells Wondy Lane.
You may also want to watch:
There are average speeds of 30mph being reported.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed