Travel agent moving to a new unit in town
- Credit: Archant
An empty shop unit in Miller’s Walk, Fakenham, will soon be filled by a travel agent, relocating from elsewhere in the town.
Hays Travel is moving out of its Norwich Street store, where there has been a travel agent for the last 21 years. They are expanding into a larger unit in the arcade, adding a larger bureau and more facilities.
Store manager Sharon Wright said: "We have just taken on an apprentice from the high school and a foreign exchange cashier because we will soon have more room for them to work in.
"My assistant manager Jenny has seen many changes over the 13 years she has been at the store. I have worked in Fakenham most of my adult life, and I'm very excited after such a long time in travel to open a new store.
"We are all looking forward to being in a busier location, and think there is plenty more potential to do even more in the town!"
You may also want to watch:
The new premises will open on Thursday August 8.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published