Travel agent moving to a new unit in town
- Credit: Archant
An empty shop unit in Miller’s Walk, Fakenham, will soon be filled by a travel agent, relocating from elsewhere in the town.
Hays Travel is moving out of its Norwich Street store, where there has been a travel agent for the last 21 years. They are expanding into a larger unit in the arcade, adding a larger bureau and more facilities.
Store manager Sharon Wright said: "We have just taken on an apprentice from the high school and a foreign exchange cashier because we will soon have more room for them to work in.
"My assistant manager Jenny has seen many changes over the 13 years she has been at the store. I have worked in Fakenham most of my adult life, and I'm very excited after such a long time in travel to open a new store.
"We are all looking forward to being in a busier location, and think there is plenty more potential to do even more in the town!"
You may also want to watch:
The new premises will open on Thursday August 8.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads