Tributes to Fakenham father Justin Paget
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.
Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
She said: “Justin was the nicest person anybody would want to meet and he will always be remembered”.
She said that her brother loved going out. “He was just the best person to know and he never said anything bad about anybody.”
You may also want to watch:
He was a well-known face at the Pot Black snooker club at Fakenham and he had recently joined the club team.
Justin was one of eight brothers and sisters and his mother, Veronica, died 17 months ago.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 8 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 9 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
He had continued to live in his mother's bungalow and had recently completed refurbishment and re-decoration work. His 10-year-old son, Justin, lived with his mother, Sarah, who was Justin's ex-partner.
The funeral was held yesterday at Fakenham parish church and donations are being invited for the Epileptic Society at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.