Tributes to Fakenham father Justin Paget
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.
Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
She said: “Justin was the nicest person anybody would want to meet and he will always be remembered”.
She said that her brother loved going out. “He was just the best person to know and he never said anything bad about anybody.”
You may also want to watch:
He was a well-known face at the Pot Black snooker club at Fakenham and he had recently joined the club team.
Justin was one of eight brothers and sisters and his mother, Veronica, died 17 months ago.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
He had continued to live in his mother's bungalow and had recently completed refurbishment and re-decoration work. His 10-year-old son, Justin, lived with his mother, Sarah, who was Justin's ex-partner.
The funeral was held yesterday at Fakenham parish church and donations are being invited for the Epileptic Society at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.