Tributes to Fakenham father Justin Paget
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.
Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
She said: “Justin was the nicest person anybody would want to meet and he will always be remembered”.
She said that her brother loved going out. “He was just the best person to know and he never said anything bad about anybody.”
You may also want to watch:
He was a well-known face at the Pot Black snooker club at Fakenham and he had recently joined the club team.
Justin was one of eight brothers and sisters and his mother, Veronica, died 17 months ago.
- 1 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 2 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 3 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 4 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 5 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 8 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 9 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
He had continued to live in his mother's bungalow and had recently completed refurbishment and re-decoration work. His 10-year-old son, Justin, lived with his mother, Sarah, who was Justin's ex-partner.
The funeral was held yesterday at Fakenham parish church and donations are being invited for the Epileptic Society at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.