Tributes to Fakenham father Justin Paget
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
Tributes have been paid to a 34-year-old father from Fakenham who has died after suffering an epileptic fit.
Justin Paget, of Norwich Road, was a popular character in the town and his sister, Lena Paget, said that he was a “little ray of sunshine” who was always smiling.
She said: “Justin was the nicest person anybody would want to meet and he will always be remembered”.
She said that her brother loved going out. “He was just the best person to know and he never said anything bad about anybody.”
He was a well-known face at the Pot Black snooker club at Fakenham and he had recently joined the club team.
Justin was one of eight brothers and sisters and his mother, Veronica, died 17 months ago.
- 1 Dentist staff working round the clock to address 'enforcement action'
- 2 Dog and group cut off by tide saved after being spotted waist-high in water
- 3 Council set to sell mobile home site
- 4 Plans for new Fakenham swimming pool and sports pitch revealed
- 5 Fakenham swimming pool plans - Everything you need to know
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 'Ecstatic and surprised' - Crab restaurant nominated for national awards
- 8 Well-wishers bid farewell to lifeboat legend David Cox
- 9 'An iron man in a wooden boat' - Tribute paid to legendary coxswain
- 10 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
He had continued to live in his mother's bungalow and had recently completed refurbishment and re-decoration work. His 10-year-old son, Justin, lived with his mother, Sarah, who was Justin's ex-partner.
The funeral was held yesterday at Fakenham parish church and donations are being invited for the Epileptic Society at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.