Vehicles stopped in police safety check
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.
The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
In total, five warnings were issued relating to excess speed and one driver was reported for no insurance and no driving licence.
The three vehicles were declared unroadworthy by the government's Vehicle Operator Service Agency.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said such checks will continue to happen in a bid to deter and detect drivers who use vehicles in an unroadworthy condition and without the relevant documents.
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed