Vehicles stopped in police safety check
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.
The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
In total, five warnings were issued relating to excess speed and one driver was reported for no insurance and no driving licence.
The three vehicles were declared unroadworthy by the government's Vehicle Operator Service Agency.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said such checks will continue to happen in a bid to deter and detect drivers who use vehicles in an unroadworthy condition and without the relevant documents.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 4 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 8 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 9 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 10 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening