Vehicles stopped in police safety check
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
A police vehicle safety check at Fakenham led to three cars being declared immediately unroadworthy.
The check was held on Saturday, August 2, on Greenway Lane, Norwich Road and the Holt Road areas of the town.
In total, five warnings were issued relating to excess speed and one driver was reported for no insurance and no driving licence.
The three vehicles were declared unroadworthy by the government's Vehicle Operator Service Agency.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said such checks will continue to happen in a bid to deter and detect drivers who use vehicles in an unroadworthy condition and without the relevant documents.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 3 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients
- 7 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 8 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 9 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 10 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder