'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- Credit: Oliv3r Drone Photography
After recent rain-filled days, which saw flooding in parts of Norfolk and Suffolk, forecasters have said brighter weather is on the way.
Forecasters at University of East Anglia-based Weatherquest said, while the next couple of days would feel more like March than June, sunnier weather would return as the week goes on.
Friday saw floods in coastal areas such as Gorleston and Lowestoft, amid a severe weather warning from the Met Office.
There was further rain on Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning, and meteorologist Adam Dury, from Weatherquest, said some parts of Norfolk would see more today.
He said: "Today will be pretty cloudy on and off, with some light rain. It will stay on the cool side and like a typical March day, rather than June.
"Tomorrow, at least for the south of Norfolk, it will stay cloudy, with the odd bit of rain.
You may also want to watch:
"North Norfolk will have some sunshine in the morning, but there is a chance of some showers in the afternoon.
"Temperatures won't get much above 14C today and it's likely to be much the same tomorrow.
- 1 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 2 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 7 Jerome Mayhew hosting Fakenham job fair
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
"Tuesday will be a bit sunnier, but there will still be chance of showers and it will still be cool - maybe no higher than 15C."
But he said, come Wednesday and Thursday, it will feel more like a typical June day, with sunshine and average temperatures of 19C to 20C.