Sunny and dry week ahead with 24C heat to come
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
It might be worth getting the sun tan lotion back out this week with lots of bright and cheerful weather on the way.
Norfolk is set to bask in the glow of the summer sunshine for the next few days as recent unsettled weather predicted to become much calmer.
Wednesday should the the coolest and dullest day of the week, with cloud cover expected for much of it and highs of 19-20C forecast.
Thursday and Friday should be brighter with a very low likelihood of rain on either day, according to forecasters at the Met Office.
The brighter and sunnier weather seems to be reserved for the weekend, with temperatures up to and exceeding 24C on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The heat and sunshine come with a warning, though – this newspaper's water safety campaign is encouraging people to enjoy our county's beaches, Broads, rivers and lakes safely.
- 1 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 2 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 7 Jerome Mayhew hosting Fakenham job fair
- 8 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m