Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 2 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 5 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 6 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 7 Fresh grants for Omicron-hit firms announced
- 8 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 9 Headteacher says 'good' Ofsted rating a testament to hard work
- 10 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation