Wells swelters as mini heatwaves continues
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
Wells-next-the-Sea was bathed in sunshine on Tuesday and people took advantage with a trip to the seaside as the hot weather continued.
Tuesday was among the hottest days of the year in Norfolk, as the county's mini-heatwave kept going.
According to the MetOffice, the sea-side town got as hot as 26C on Tuesday, families and friends quite rightly enjoyed a trip to the beach, or having their lunch down by The Quay.
Some even braved the North Sea for a paddle in order to cool down. Others opted to soak in the sun and stretch out on the sand.
The weather is set to continue into the evening, with it set to still be around 22C come 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The good weather is meant to remain in place until at least tomorrow, with rain forecasted for Thursday and Friday.
- 1 From hobby to business: Student sees house plant business grow
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Police called to bingo night after apples thrown at community centre
- 4 Service users at endangered charity reveal what it means to them
- 5 The dog ate my passport! Man's rush for replacement thanks to pooch Hattie
- 6 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 7 Road blocked following accident
- 8 Ukulele band prepares for first cabaret night in almost two years
- 9 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 10 Chance to have your say on seaside town's future