New Weight Watchers coach motivates members to take on 5k walk
- Credit: Rebecca Abram
A Weight Watchers coach has kick-started her most active summer ever with #WW5kMyWay.
Rebecca Abram, who coaches groups in Bawdeswell and Litcham has been motivating her members to get them out and about to complete a 5k walk.
Last year, local Weight Watchers coaches motivated hundreds of members, along with their family and friends to reach their 5km goal.
Returning for a second year, the challenge invited all members to take part during the weekend of June 9 to 10.
Ms Abram said: 'We walked through the village of North Elmham, walking around historic cathedral ruins, then through countryside to a disused railway line walking along until we reached the Railway Arms.
You may also want to watch:
'The Railway Arms were great and cooked us a Weight Watchers Flex friendly meal of chicken enchiladas. It was an enjoyable morning, proving that exercise can be social and fun.'
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk