Perky pups compete at Wells Dog Show
- Credit: Samantha Taylor
Dogs of all shapes and sizes wowed the judges at the Wells Dog Show 2019.
As last year, enthusiastic pets scampered to Holkham Hall's East Park for a day of entertainment for pet lovers.
Prizes were given to the dog with the best tricks, the canine with the nicest coat, and the best dog without a rosette.
Perky pups competed to impress before judges marked the best OAP dog, for those aged over 10 years old. There was also a prize for the dog with the most appealing eyes.
The event, managed by volunteers, was held to raise funds for Wells Community Hospital.
The show had over 3500 attendees and over 55 trade stands. A couple of live bands played while guests enjoyed 17 different activities.
Lisa Pearson, one of the judges, said: "We all take the best dogs home."
- 1 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 2 How former teacher's love for the high street inspired shop opening
- 3 Crash between car and van blocks part of the A1065
- 4 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 6 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 7 How town's new lifeboat station will also help protect wildlife
- 8 Fakenham pub saves the day after town's switch on cancelled
- 9 Norfolk MP celebrates success of two young entrepreneurs
- 10 Tree planted in honour of vaccine volunteers