Perky pups compete at Wells Dog Show
- Credit: Samantha Taylor
Dogs of all shapes and sizes wowed the judges at the Wells Dog Show 2019.
As last year, enthusiastic pets scampered to Holkham Hall's East Park for a day of entertainment for pet lovers.
Prizes were given to the dog with the best tricks, the canine with the nicest coat, and the best dog without a rosette.
Perky pups competed to impress before judges marked the best OAP dog, for those aged over 10 years old. There was also a prize for the dog with the most appealing eyes.
The event, managed by volunteers, was held to raise funds for Wells Community Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The show had over 3500 attendees and over 55 trade stands. A couple of live bands played while guests enjoyed 17 different activities.
Lisa Pearson, one of the judges, said: "We all take the best dogs home."
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 3 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 8 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead