When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Spring has arrived and the days are getting longer - and hopefully the sunny weather will return soon.
So as the days fly by, it is nearly time for the clocks to go forward as we approach the beginning of British Summer Time (BST).
In October, the clocks go back and we get to spend an extra hour in bed. Although this time we will be losing an hour's sleep, we will be able to enjoy some longer days.
This could be beneficial for our mental wellbeing as we will have more time in the evenings to go for a walk after work or do some exercise.
Typically, the clocks go forward one hour at 1am on the last Sunday of March, so this year will be moving into BST on March 28.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to check your clocks for any that need to be changed manually. Most phones update automatically so don't worry about missing that Monday morning alarm for work.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Electrical pole blocking footpath set to be moved
- 4 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 5 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 8 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?