'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was left amazed by an act of kindness in a supermarket checkout queue.
Anna Gardner from Fakenham was behind a woman at the checkout at Lidl in the town when a man in front of them had his card declined.
The 67-year-old watched in wonder as the woman stepped forward and paid for the man's shopping at the Holt Road shop.
“I had to let you know before I even unpacked my shopping,” Mrs Gardner said.
“Isn’t that a lovely thing to do in this present time?
You may also want to watch:
“It just shows that the nicest people shop in Lidl.
“It is absolutely wonderful in this present time when we are trying to hang onto as many pennies as possible that somebody should offer such a wonderful act of kindness.”
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 7 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 10 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients