'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was left amazed by an act of kindness in a supermarket checkout queue.
Anna Gardner from Fakenham was behind a woman at the checkout at Lidl in the town when a man in front of them had his card declined.
The 67-year-old watched in wonder as the woman stepped forward and paid for the man's shopping at the Holt Road shop.
“I had to let you know before I even unpacked my shopping,” Mrs Gardner said.
“Isn’t that a lovely thing to do in this present time?
You may also want to watch:
“It just shows that the nicest people shop in Lidl.
“It is absolutely wonderful in this present time when we are trying to hang onto as many pennies as possible that somebody should offer such a wonderful act of kindness.”
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 5 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 9 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead