Your chance to quiz general election candidates in Fakenham
- Credit: PA
A question session with prospective parliamentary candidates in the Broadland constituency is being held in Fakenham.
It’s taking place on Thursday, March 19 (7.30pm) at the Salvation Army Hall in Oak Street.
Churches Together in Fakenham has invited the sitting MP, Conservative Keith Simpson, Andrew Boswell of the Green Party, Chris Jones of the Labour Party, Steve Riley of the Liberal Democrats and Stuart Agnew of UKIP. All will take questions from the floor.
Frank Schofield, deputy moderator from churches together, said: “We’ll probably give each candidate five minutes to present their policy and themselves.
“What people will be interested in is actualy finding out about the people, rather than their party policies.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is open to all. Questions may be submitted in advance in writing to any of the church pastors in Fakenham or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions may also be submitted on entry to the meeting.
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 8 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears