Your chance to quiz general election candidates in Fakenham
- Credit: PA
A question session with prospective parliamentary candidates in the Broadland constituency is being held in Fakenham.
It’s taking place on Thursday, March 19 (7.30pm) at the Salvation Army Hall in Oak Street.
Churches Together in Fakenham has invited the sitting MP, Conservative Keith Simpson, Andrew Boswell of the Green Party, Chris Jones of the Labour Party, Steve Riley of the Liberal Democrats and Stuart Agnew of UKIP. All will take questions from the floor.
Frank Schofield, deputy moderator from churches together, said: “We’ll probably give each candidate five minutes to present their policy and themselves.
“What people will be interested in is actualy finding out about the people, rather than their party policies.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is open to all. Questions may be submitted in advance in writing to any of the church pastors in Fakenham or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Questions may also be submitted on entry to the meeting.
- 1 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 Shoe shop set to close after more than two decades in business
- 4 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 5 13th century Norfolk church to be restored following lottery grant
- 6 'A real gentleman' - Tributes to former headteacher who became a councillor
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 London Marathon runner raises £2,500 for charity close to his heart
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Chris Packham to speak at north Norfolk climate event