Your chance to quiz general election candidates in Fakenham
- Credit: PA
A question session with prospective parliamentary candidates in the Broadland constituency is being held in Fakenham.
It’s taking place on Thursday, March 19 (7.30pm) at the Salvation Army Hall in Oak Street.
Churches Together in Fakenham has invited the sitting MP, Conservative Keith Simpson, Andrew Boswell of the Green Party, Chris Jones of the Labour Party, Steve Riley of the Liberal Democrats and Stuart Agnew of UKIP. All will take questions from the floor.
Frank Schofield, deputy moderator from churches together, said: “We’ll probably give each candidate five minutes to present their policy and themselves.
“What people will be interested in is actualy finding out about the people, rather than their party policies.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is open to all. Questions may be submitted in advance in writing to any of the church pastors in Fakenham or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Questions may also be submitted on entry to the meeting.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 7 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Here is your chance to win your very own holiday home for a year
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter