Awards for Fakenham teams
The Norfolk Cricket Alliance held their annual awards night at Swardeston Cricket Club recently.Receiving their awards were:League winnersPremier Division: Downham TownDivision One: Old BuckenhamDivision Two: HalesDivision Three: Fakenham ADivision Four: Gt Witchingham ADivision Five: HalvergateDivision Six: Hethersett & Tas Valley AJunior winnersJohn Dewing U9 Trophy: Vauxhall MallardsTerry Moore U11 Trophy: FakenhamAllan Bridgewater U13 Trophy: LowestoftAndy Seeley U15 Trophy: SwardestonIndividual awardsDavid Gooderham batting award: Paul Harwood (Narborough)David Crowe bowling award: Jeremy Elliott (Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers)Doug Mattocks wicketkeeping award: Robert Cowburn (Garboldisham) Club of the Year: Swardeston.
The Norfolk Cricket Alliance held their annual awards night at Swardeston Cricket Club recently.
Receiving their awards were:
Premier Division: Downham Town
You may also want to watch:
Division One: Old Buckenham
Division Two: Hales
- 1 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 2 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 3 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 6 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 7 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 8 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 9 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
Division Three: Fakenham A
Division Four: Gt Witchingham A
Division Five: Halvergate
Division Six: Hethersett & Tas Valley A
John Dewing U9 Trophy: Vauxhall Mallards
Terry Moore U11 Trophy: Fakenham
Allan Bridgewater U13 Trophy: Lowestoft
Andy Seeley U15 Trophy: Swardeston
David Gooderham batting award: Paul Harwood (Narborough)
David Crowe bowling award: Jeremy Elliott (Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers)
Doug Mattocks wicketkeeping award: Robert Cowburn (Garboldisham)
Club of the Year: Swardeston.