Busy day for the Evergreens II defence
Harleston Magpies V 4, Evergreens II 0
Evergreens started defensively as they were two players short in the early stages of the game, but they held the home team at bay.
However, Harleston were very strong, pushing forward at every opportunity, and they took the lead.
The Greens did have a good chance to equalise in the first half after a brilliant cross from Nicola Moulton was perfectly placed, but the forwards couldn’t quite make contact.
At times there was some good passing and ‘one-two’ movements of the ball, but the home team made it difficult for Evergreens to make progress.
You may also want to watch:
Evergreens’ defence and keeper Yvonne Clipston had plenty to do and worked well together, keeping chances, particularly in the second half, to a minimum.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk