Busy day for the Evergreens II defence
Harleston Magpies V 4, Evergreens II 0
Evergreens started defensively as they were two players short in the early stages of the game, but they held the home team at bay.
However, Harleston were very strong, pushing forward at every opportunity, and they took the lead.
The Greens did have a good chance to equalise in the first half after a brilliant cross from Nicola Moulton was perfectly placed, but the forwards couldn’t quite make contact.
At times there was some good passing and ‘one-two’ movements of the ball, but the home team made it difficult for Evergreens to make progress.
You may also want to watch:
Evergreens’ defence and keeper Yvonne Clipston had plenty to do and worked well together, keeping chances, particularly in the second half, to a minimum.
- 1 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 2 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 3 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 8 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback