Busy day for the Evergreens II defence
Harleston Magpies V 4, Evergreens II 0
Evergreens started defensively as they were two players short in the early stages of the game, but they held the home team at bay.
However, Harleston were very strong, pushing forward at every opportunity, and they took the lead.
The Greens did have a good chance to equalise in the first half after a brilliant cross from Nicola Moulton was perfectly placed, but the forwards couldn’t quite make contact.
At times there was some good passing and ‘one-two’ movements of the ball, but the home team made it difficult for Evergreens to make progress.
You may also want to watch:
Evergreens’ defence and keeper Yvonne Clipston had plenty to do and worked well together, keeping chances, particularly in the second half, to a minimum.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries