Close result between Hindringham and Reepham
Reepham 2, Hindringham 1Hindringham manager West named Cameron, West, Walpole and Stephen Gray, Norfolk's cricket wicketkeeper, in his starting line up to face in-form Reepham.
Reepham 2, Hindringham 1
Hindringham manager West named Cameron, West, Walpole and Stephen Gray, Norfolk's cricket wicketkeeper, in his starting line up to face in-form Reepham.
Hindringham were on the back foot, not being allowed the time and space. They were giving their opponents to much time to deliver dangerous balls into the box. Mark Gaskin scored for the Robins following a flick-on from Keiran Davis. Shortly before half-time Gaskin grabbed his second and the Robins were singing.
The only danger was from the visitors' ace striker Scott Gray, who was a constant threat, but the Reepham defence were well organised and remained focused whenever the ball was in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham reshaped and looked more dangerous, and some net play from Walpole created a half-chance for Gray, which went wide.
In the second half, Hindringham had control, and when called upon Gray in goal made some sharp saves and his handling was first class. Coslett and Cameron were getting more time in midfield to pick their passes, and with Hudson's triedless running, this was creating space for Gray to get at a flat Reepham back four.
- 1 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 2 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 3 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 4 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 5 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
- 6 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 7 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
Then the move of the match, invloving Chilvers, Cameron and Hudson playing a net one-two with Gray, set him up to blast past the keeper.
Hindringham then pinned Reepham back and looked dangerous, Gray and Hudson both going close to gaining Hindringham a point.
Next, Hindringham play Kirkley at home, 2.30 ko, meet The Elms 1.30.
Meloncollie Rose of Reepham Man of The Match was Martin Bramble.
This Saturday Reepham Town entertain top of the table Corton at Stimpson's Piece, 2.30 ko.