Close result between Hindringham and Reepham
Reepham 2, Hindringham 1Hindringham manager West named Cameron, West, Walpole and Stephen Gray, Norfolk's cricket wicketkeeper, in his starting line up to face in-form Reepham.
Reepham 2, Hindringham 1
Hindringham manager West named Cameron, West, Walpole and Stephen Gray, Norfolk's cricket wicketkeeper, in his starting line up to face in-form Reepham.
Hindringham were on the back foot, not being allowed the time and space. They were giving their opponents to much time to deliver dangerous balls into the box. Mark Gaskin scored for the Robins following a flick-on from Keiran Davis. Shortly before half-time Gaskin grabbed his second and the Robins were singing.
The only danger was from the visitors' ace striker Scott Gray, who was a constant threat, but the Reepham defence were well organised and remained focused whenever the ball was in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham reshaped and looked more dangerous, and some net play from Walpole created a half-chance for Gray, which went wide.
In the second half, Hindringham had control, and when called upon Gray in goal made some sharp saves and his handling was first class. Coslett and Cameron were getting more time in midfield to pick their passes, and with Hudson's triedless running, this was creating space for Gray to get at a flat Reepham back four.
- 1 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 2 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 3 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 4 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 5 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 6 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 7 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 8 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 9 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
Then the move of the match, invloving Chilvers, Cameron and Hudson playing a net one-two with Gray, set him up to blast past the keeper.
Hindringham then pinned Reepham back and looked dangerous, Gray and Hudson both going close to gaining Hindringham a point.
Next, Hindringham play Kirkley at home, 2.30 ko, meet The Elms 1.30.
Meloncollie Rose of Reepham Man of The Match was Martin Bramble.
This Saturday Reepham Town entertain top of the table Corton at Stimpson's Piece, 2.30 ko.