Coaching put to good use
RUGBY: Fakenham RUFC hosted a mini-rugby fixture on Sunday, which was a great success.
Teams came from Swaffham, Broadland-Great Yarmouth, Watton and Fakenham clubs.
Children took part in training and games with all the enjoying their matches in glorious sunshine. It was great to see some children from Years 3 and 4 from Wells Primary School join in and play their first fixture for Fakenham.
The children had coaching for four weeks at their school from a Fakenham player Joe Bane-Young who was working for the Schools Sports Partnership.
They took to the skills required to play tag rugby – a minimal contact form of the game.
You may also want to watch:
The club would welcome any new starters and are training at home at Fakenham Rugby Club on Sunday, April 10.
If you are a school and would like to book sessions with Joe for after the Easter holidays, then phone Alan Young 07859 806130 or 01328 855285 to leave a message.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 6 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV