Cricketers launch golf event
Fakenham Cricket Club's first ever golf day was organised by Kevin Webb.The day was very well supported with 10 teams of four players.The winning team with a score of 94 points was Mick Cheetham, Tom Hooper, Keegan de Ridder and Kevin Webb.
Fakenham Cricket Club's first ever golf day was organised by Kevin Webb.
The day was very well supported with 10 teams of four players.
The winning team with a score of 94 points was Mick Cheetham, Tom Hooper, Keegan de Ridder and Kevin Webb. Runners-up with 81 points was the team of Ernie Smith, Steve Smith, Ian Seed and James Ryan.
There were also individual prizes of longest drive on the 10th won by Chris Glossop and nearest to the pin on the 18th won by John Lee.
You may also want to watch:
Funds raised will go to assist with developing the cricket club's ever-growing youth section.
It is anticipated that this will become an annual event to be held at the end of each season.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
The cricket club thanked Mr B Futter, Mr G Cocker and the staff at Fakenham Golf Club for their valuable support