Cup KO for Seasiders
Blofield United 4, Wells Town 1THE Seasiders played this senior Knock Out Cup match with six first team regulars missing from the squad.Blofield forced two corners from the start, which Wells cleared,while at the other end Grocott collected a pin-point pass from Wick and slipped the ball under Stone to give Wells the advantage.
Blofield United 4, Wells Town 1
THE Seasiders played this senior Knock Out Cup match with six first team regulars missing from the squad.
Blofield forced two corners from the start, which Wells cleared,while at the other end Grocott collected a pin-point pass from Wick and slipped the ball under Stone to give Wells the advantage.
Within minutes Blofield were level with Durrant slotting home past Armiger. Brown headed straight into Armiger's arms when well placed.
You may also want to watch:
Blofield went ahead on 31 minutes when Durrant's free-kick flew past Armiger.
Cawston saw a good header go wide of Stone's goal as Wells tried to get back on terms. Grocott hit Stone's upright following good play from the flanks.
- 1 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 2 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 8 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 9 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
Blofield killed off the contest on 74 minutes when Knell forced his way into the box to score. Durrent added his third on 80 minutes.
Hindringham Reserves 2, Wells Town Reserves 2
HINDRINGHAM broke the deadlock when the Seasiders failed to clear a loose ball. Wells equalised straight after the break when Matty Somerton forced the ball home when the keeper could only parry a good shot.
Hindringham went ahead again after Wells' defence failed to clear. Within minutes off coming off the bench Finch blasted home the equaliser from an acute angle.