Darts boost charity
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.
The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
Tonight is finals night, 8.30pm sharp start, singles, doubles and three-a-side.
In the Fakenham and District Friday Darts League, the Captains' Cup was won by Steve Connor (Gressenhall Club), runner-up Anton Liscsey (Bircham Club B).
You may also want to watch:
During the evening Steve Connor scored 180 and John Cunningham (Legion) killed out on 148.
Joy Robb has thanked everybody for their donations at her 65th birthday for the Air Ambulance which amounted to over £200.
- 1 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 2 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 7 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 8 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 9 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?