Darts boost charity
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.
The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
Tonight is finals night, 8.30pm sharp start, singles, doubles and three-a-side.
In the Fakenham and District Friday Darts League, the Captains' Cup was won by Steve Connor (Gressenhall Club), runner-up Anton Liscsey (Bircham Club B).
You may also want to watch:
During the evening Steve Connor scored 180 and John Cunningham (Legion) killed out on 148.
Joy Robb has thanked everybody for their donations at her 65th birthday for the Air Ambulance which amounted to over £200.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 3 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 4 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 7 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients
- 8 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 9 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 10 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder