Darts boost charity
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
The Fakenham and District Ladies' Darts League's Mick Bradfield Open Singles was won by Chris Robb with Carol Robb runner-up.
The sum of £96 was raised on the night, which brings the total so far to £272 in aid of the Willow Foundation.
Tonight is finals night, 8.30pm sharp start, singles, doubles and three-a-side.
In the Fakenham and District Friday Darts League, the Captains' Cup was won by Steve Connor (Gressenhall Club), runner-up Anton Liscsey (Bircham Club B).
You may also want to watch:
During the evening Steve Connor scored 180 and John Cunningham (Legion) killed out on 148.
Joy Robb has thanked everybody for their donations at her 65th birthday for the Air Ambulance which amounted to over £200.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 8 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 9 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance