Fakenham A duo share all 10 wickets
With Keegan Monahan-Fairlie and Will Dunger each claiming five wickets, Fakenham A achieved a 53-run home Alliance Division Two victory over Hillington.
After Fakenham A had made 276 for six, Hillington looked well set, losing their first wicket with 149 runs on the board in the 21st over.
Home opener Brian Whitwood looked on course for a century when, hampered by a foot injury, he was closely adjudged run out on 89 (two sixes, nine fours).
Teenager Dunger made 53 in another carefully compiled innings, with Galton Blackiston serving up a tasty, hard-hit 40 which included three sixes and four fours.
The Fakenham opening bowlers made little impression, but Monahan-Fairlie, clearly limping with an injury which has kept him out of the first team, came on to claim the Hillington top order with five for 48.
Dunger complimented him at the other end with a superb second spell, returning five for 42.
Hillington, with Anthony Dobing making 83, were all out for 223 in the 37th over.
- 1 Fakenham farm bids to open field for dog exercise
- 2 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 3 Villagers celebrate victory in 'battle of East Rudham common'
- 4 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 6 5 maize mazes you can visit in Norfolk this summer
- 7 Outdoor cinema returning to estate with films including Grease and Encanto
- 8 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 9 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 10 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
Fourth-placed Fakenham A now visit fourth-bottom Garboldisham.