Fakenham A duo share all 10 wickets
With Keegan Monahan-Fairlie and Will Dunger each claiming five wickets, Fakenham A achieved a 53-run home Alliance Division Two victory over Hillington.
After Fakenham A had made 276 for six, Hillington looked well set, losing their first wicket with 149 runs on the board in the 21st over.
Home opener Brian Whitwood looked on course for a century when, hampered by a foot injury, he was closely adjudged run out on 89 (two sixes, nine fours).
Teenager Dunger made 53 in another carefully compiled innings, with Galton Blackiston serving up a tasty, hard-hit 40 which included three sixes and four fours.
The Fakenham opening bowlers made little impression, but Monahan-Fairlie, clearly limping with an injury which has kept him out of the first team, came on to claim the Hillington top order with five for 48.
You may also want to watch:
Dunger complimented him at the other end with a superb second spell, returning five for 42.
Hillington, with Anthony Dobing making 83, were all out for 223 in the 37th over.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 7 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 8 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Fourth-placed Fakenham A now visit fourth-bottom Garboldisham.