Fakenham A hold high-flyers
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe last league programme of 2008 was somewhat depleted with several clubs opting not to have fixtures and a couple of other matches lost to frosty grounds.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The last league programme of 2008 was somewhat depleted with several clubs opting not to have fixtures and a couple of other matches lost to frosty grounds.
Thetford Athletic go into the new year still top of division one as a result of 5-1 win at Yaxham.
Saham Toney are now up to second following a comfortable 4-1 win at Gressenhall and Mulbarton Wanderers are up to third after winning 2-0 at Shipdham.
You may also want to watch:
Hingham Athletic gained revenge for their Benevolent Cup semi-final defeat with a 3-2 home win over North Elmham while Rockland United and Dereham Town A took a point each from a 1-1 draw.
In the only match in Division Two, Wymondham Town A and Morley Village Reserves drew 3-3.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 5 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 9 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead
There were just two matches in Division Three. Sporle won 4-2 at West End and move up to second place as a result. In the other match, Shropham United and Rockland United Reserves drew 2-2.
Division Four leaders, Hethersett Athletic, increased their lead at the top to seven points after their 4-2 home win over Methwold Rovers.
Hindolveston stay second but dropped two points in being held to a goalless draw at Fakenham Town A.
At the other end of the table, Castle Acre Swifts won 6-2 at Breckland Wanderers.