Fakenham set to host Norfolk Cricket Board summer camp
The Norfolk Cricket Board have announced they will be holding a cricket camp at Fakenham during the school holidays.
The board are running five camps in the county over the course of the holidays. The camps are run by experienced NCB coaches, all level two and three qualified. Camps are held for two days at each venue, in various locations across the county, and are available to all abilities, girls and boys, aged 8-15yrs.
Participants will receive quality skills coaching covering various aspects of the game, play a number of adapted games to apply their skills, have net training and play matches, with the emphasis being on the spirit of cricket and having fun.
The dates are: Fakenham CC – July 30-31; Norwich CC – August 6-7; Swaffham CC – August 8-9; Horsford CC – August 13-14; Old Buckenham CC – August 20-21.
Each day is 10am to 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Places can be booked by downloading a booking form from the website, www.norfolkcricket.co.uk
For further enquiries contact NCB cricket camp co-ordinator, Emma Hardy on 0771 324 3580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 2 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Could you give these Shetland sheep a caring new home?
- 10 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal