Fakenham Squash Club close in on Norfolk League success
Fakenham Squash Club took a big step to winning their division in the Norfolk League with an impressive maximum points hall in the local derby at Cromer.
They got off to a good start with both Ian Raisbury and Adam Sinkins winning their matches 3-0.
This was followed up by two more wins by Bruce Bushell and a 3-1 win for Nicky Green.
The last match saw Nick Todd-Hunter complete a clean sweep and give Fakenham the 20 points.
One more win should seal the division title.
You may also want to watch:
Fakenham’s juniors were also in fine form in the latest tournament as they won four groups out of six in the Broadland Grand Prix. There were wins for Josh Sinkins, Bradley Nobbs, Brandon Fairbrother and Alex Oliver took the top group just ahead of another Fakenham player Martin Jolley.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'