Fakenham Town win again to make it a perfect February
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Town completed a perfect February on Saturday when they beat Felixstowe and Walton Reserves 4-2 at Clipbush Park.
It was a fifth straight win of the month for the Ghosts, who consoldiated their fifth place in Division One North of the Thurlow Nunn League a a result.
Andy Cunningham’s team are unbeaten in nine matches in all competition and will now be aiming to show they can mix it with the best teams in the league, with a visit to leaders Harleston Town coming up on Saturday (3pm).
Connor Charlesworth, Callum Brain, Alex Walpole and National Pallet Services man of the match Ryan Curtis scored the goals that settled last weekend’s game, with Danny Garrard and Asa Milliard on target for the visitors.
Fakenham Town Reserves returned home from Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves with a 1-1 draw after Luke Gray had given them the lead.
You may also want to watch:
They are at home to Watton on Saturday in their latest Anglian Combination Division One game (2.30pm).
Bradenham Wanderers lost 2-0 to Waveney at Lowestoft Town’s Crown Meadow ground on Saturday. They are at home to Blofield on Saturday.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 7 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park