Fakenham Town win again to make it a perfect February
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Town completed a perfect February on Saturday when they beat Felixstowe and Walton Reserves 4-2 at Clipbush Park.
It was a fifth straight win of the month for the Ghosts, who consoldiated their fifth place in Division One North of the Thurlow Nunn League a a result.
Andy Cunningham’s team are unbeaten in nine matches in all competition and will now be aiming to show they can mix it with the best teams in the league, with a visit to leaders Harleston Town coming up on Saturday (3pm).
Connor Charlesworth, Callum Brain, Alex Walpole and National Pallet Services man of the match Ryan Curtis scored the goals that settled last weekend’s game, with Danny Garrard and Asa Milliard on target for the visitors.
Fakenham Town Reserves returned home from Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves with a 1-1 draw after Luke Gray had given them the lead.
You may also want to watch:
They are at home to Watton on Saturday in their latest Anglian Combination Division One game (2.30pm).
Bradenham Wanderers lost 2-0 to Waveney at Lowestoft Town’s Crown Meadow ground on Saturday. They are at home to Blofield on Saturday.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 3 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 9 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries