Fortune is hiding for Wells Town FC
Loddon United 4, Wells Town 0
This was a match Wells were looking to get points from as only one goal separated the sides in the previous week’s encounter.
But luck was against the struggling Seasiders as they remained eight points adrift at the bottom of the Premier Division.
The hosts scored twice in each half to secure their victory. Wells had a goal disallowed when losing by only one goal, with Harrison’s strike ruled out for off-side.
A spot-kick saved in the second period summed up the Seasiders’ run of bad luck this season.
You may also want to watch:
Wells Town travel to Spixworth on Saturday (kick-off 2.30pm)
n A young Seasiders reserves team travelled to high-flying Watton Reserves and found themselves ahead early on, but they never really got into gear and the hosts scored at regular intervals to win 9-1. Armiger scored for Wells.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
Wells Reserves travel to Corton on Saturday (2.30pm).